Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Plan.

Continued from HERE.


Noel lays in the dark. She has no knowledge of the time or day. All she knows is that the guards have stopped coming in and beating her. And she is slowly starting to heal.

Her mind wanders a lot, she thinks about her past and everything she has lived through. Her many surgeries as a baby, the crash that took her parents but left her injured and alone. Then there was the attack on Neptonian that destroyed everyone and everything while she watched helpless on one of the moons. She spent many years alone on that moon until she was finally able to safely leave. For most of her life she longed for the day to be on the other side with those who left her. But every time she manages to pull through and live on. Now she isn't sure she will make it through this and she really don't want too.

As her mind wanders the door to her room opens. The light momentarily blinds her, as her vision clears she sees three figures walk into the room. She sits up and is ready for what ever they will do. She see one is a young man and he's with two droids. The young man closes the door behind him, he then makes a quick movement behind the droids and the droids fall to the floor. He then runs over to Noel and says "I don't have much time to explain what is going on, the droids will be back on-line in a few minutes." He quickly takes out some bread and a large chunk of meat out of his robe and hands it to Noel. "Here, eat this, I figured you would be hungry."

Noel is unsure of what is happening. But she hasn't eaten in close to two week and her stomach wins over. She grabs the food and starts to eat it hungrily. Through a mouthful of food she asks, "Who are you?"

"I am a friend of Sevans... My name is Aziah, I'm going to help rescue you."

Noel stops eating and says "I don't want to be rescued, I'm ready to die and join my friends and family on the other side." She looks away as her eyes start to tear up.

Aziah looks at her and says "What about that guy that's here with you.... Sevan told me you two are pretty close. I'm sure he wants to be rescued and spend the rest of his life with you."

"Are you telling me Zebb is still alive?" Noel said excitedly.

"Yes he is, actually he from what I hear is doing better then you." He says as he hands Noel a container full of water. "Here is some water."


"That is great, so how do you plan to rescue us?" She then takes the water and starts to drink it.

"Sevan told me about your telepathic link your friend from the outside. If I tell you exactly where we are can you get through to him. I would do it myself but one, I can't get passed the security codes and two, I'm not aloud to leave. You are our only way to reach the outside." He reaches out and touches Noels arm.

Noel shakes her head. "I can't..." She pulls back her hair and shows him the device on her neck. "This..... THING is keeping me from using my abilities"

Aziah smiles and reaches into his robes he pulls out a small devise. He hands it to Noel. "This will over ride the blocker on your neck. All you need to do in snap it on the blocker and it will work. One thing it is programmed to work for a short time only , then it will then shut down. It is basically what I used on the droids." He said as he looks over at the fallen droids.

Noel takes the devise and knowing they had very little time, she asks. "Okay, so are you going to tell me where we are?"

"Ohhhhh Yeah, we are in orbit of Endor."

Noel eyes widen, and she just nods.

Aziah turns and sees the droids are starting to move. "Shit I thought I had more time." He mumbles to himself. He then leans over and whispers "Just get though to your outside friend. And tell him we need someone to attack the ship. This should allow a big enough distraction for us all to leave undetected. And here you may need this, just keep it hidden." He hands her a blaster. Noel quickly hides the weapon, food and water container under a blanket next to her

He turns and looks at the droids as they stand up. He quickly turns to Noel and whispers "I'm sorry, but I have to keep my cover for now." He the grabs Noels face and kisses her. She is taken by surprise but knows it is only an act. He pulls away and yells "You Bitch, you bit me."

Playing along, Noel yells back. "That won't be the only thing I bite. Now leave me ALONE." She pushes him away.

He gets back up and storms over to Noel. He brings his hand back and looks at her, and winks. He brings his hand over fast and seemingly hard, but it barely touches her face. She swings her head with his hand, making the hit seem real. She grabs her face where he 'hit' it and was about to yell something at him. Their eyes met again and he winked. This time he made it look like he kicked her hard in the gut. She doubled over and groaned in pain. He stops and storms over to the droids and says "Let's go, this female is not worth it." As he follows the droids out he quickly takes off the devises he put on them earlier.




Later, Noel uses the devise Aziah gave her to get through to Jomb. She links with him and because of the close proximity she is able to send a message using actually words. She sends him all the information she can, but before he can respond to her message the devise shut down. Leaving her unsure if he got it.

To be continued.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home