Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Rest at last.

Continued from HERE


Three days later.

And Noel and Zebb are still at it. They have been making love on and off the whole time. Their only break is small cat naps between. They haven't even stopped to eat. They told Sevan not to worry about it, and she has respected their wishes......


Zebb finally collapse with exhaustion. Noel mumbles, "No more, no more, I have had enough."

As Zebb rolls over on his back he says. "You said that yesterday, then after you took a quick nap you wanted more."

"This time I know I'm done. All I want right now is like twelve hours of sleep." She said as she put her head on his chest.

"Sounds good to me." He says as he wraps his arm around her. He then continues. "And after that, I want some food, a lot of it." He looks over at Noel and sees she is already fast asleep. He smiles and gives her a small kiss on the forehead. Then he closes his eyes and falls asleep.







To be continued.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home