Monday, July 24, 2006

Always

Continued from HERE.

Noel and Zebb look at one another with a bit of worry in their eyes.

They get up and quickly throw on some clothes. Just as they were getting done the door opens. It is only Sevan with their lunch. They both take a plate and sit on the bed. Zebb starts to eat his hungrily, while Noel just picks at hers.

Once Zebb is done, he looks over at Noel. She has barely touched her food. "Come on, you have to eat." He says.

She looks at him and says. "Honestly, I am not that hungry." He looks down at her plate. She seems to understand that he is still hungry. So she hands her plate over to him. "Here, you can have it, if you want."

"I can't eat your food." He says refusing to take the plate.

"I insist, take it. I'll be fine. My body was made to fast during the mating process, yours is not. Take it, eat." She hands her plate over again to him.

"Well, if you insist." He takes it and continues to eat.


While he eats, Noel looks over at Sevan and asks. "So what is going to happen now?"

"Honestly, I don't know." Sevan answered.

Noel gets up and goes over to the window. She takes notices that the ship is moving. "Where are we going?"


"We are going to pick up Kloddo, from there I don't know." Answers Sevan.

"Can you find out for us, once we stop." Asks Zebb, who has finished eating.

"I'll try, but for now I have to go."

Noel nodded.

Once alone, Zebb comes up behind Noel and wraps his arms around her. He whispers in her ear. "No matter what happens. I will always love you, and I will always be there for you."

She turns around and smiles. "I know."




To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home